Wednesday, March 5, 2014

ABC's of Me

idea stolen from citymomsblog.com/houston/

About Me:

  I am first and foremost a follower of Jesus, a sister to 5 others, and a homeschooler. I spend most of my time babysitting or doing other teenager stuff such as church events and being on my phone. I like homemade chocolate chip cookies, Anthropologie, young adult fiction novels, and art museums. I wish my life looked like my Pinterest account, and I have a heart for a country called El Salvador. My best and favorite friend is my mom. A lot people think I'm mature for my age, but I find that hard to believe.

Best Thing About Houston:

 Two words-- the food. I have yet to find any greater restaurants than those in Houston. I was shocked when I found out there wasn't a Chick Fil A in every state. I mean, come on! What's a girl gotta do to get good food out of Houston?! Another one of the best things is the people. I swear, these are some of the best people in the whole world. Especially at my home church, Bayou City Fellowship. I feel so loved here.

Chasing My Dreams*:
     My dream is to fulfill whatever God has planned for me. I know it sounds like the "Christian answer", but it's true. When I meet God face to face, I desperately hope He sees me as someone who obeyed their calling and trusted in Him. For as long as I remember, I have felt called to the mission field, specifically to El Salvador. I have always planned on skipping college and just moving there to serve and love on the people (Katie Davis is my role model). But honestly, I still don't know for sure. Everyday I am learning more and more about my Father, hoping I am lead to the right place.
 

 *Originally, the "C" stood for "Children of Mine", but obviously I don't have any children so I changed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment